The Governor John Engler Center for Charter Schools (Center) constantly works to provide accurate and up-to-date information to school administrators. The resources provided here are key to each administratorís job of ensuring a quality learning environment for their students.
The 2012-2013 Master Calendar of Reporting Requirements forms and documents are now available!
Reauthorization Templates & Documents
Finance Templates & Documents
Contract Amendment Templates & Documents
Master Calendar of Reporting Requirements for 2013-2014
Master Calendar of Reporting Requirements -Submission Forms & Sample Templates Library
2013-2014 Submission Forms - All Forms
- Form A1 - PS/MAP Schedule - Fall
- Form A2 - PS Assessment Coordinator Verification
- Form A3 - MAP Assessment Coordinator Verification
- Form A4 - PS/MAP Schedule - Spring
- Form A5 - ACT Score Submission Form
- Form A6 - EXPLORE & PLAN Schedule & Enrollment Form
- Form A10 - EXPLORE & PLAN Test Materials Order Form
- Form A11 - PS or MAP Student Assessment Form
- Form C2 - Preliminary Headcount Form
- Form C3 - Transparency Reporting Certification Form
- Form C4 - Application & Enrollment Information Form
- Form C5 - Application & Enrollment Results Form
Importing Master Calendar Dates into Microsoft Outlook 2010:
1. Save the 2013-2014 Master Calendar Excel file to the location of your choice (desktop, C: drive, etc.)
2. Right click on Mailbox and select "New folder..." A dialog box will open.
3. Enter a name for which you want to call the Master Calendar items.
4. Select "Calendar Items" from the drop down menu under "Folder Contains:"
5. Select OK.
6. Select File, Open, Import
8. Click on "Import from another program or file." Click Next.
9. Click on "Microsoft Excel 97-2003." Click Next.
10. Click Browse and locate the Excel file which was downloaded from the website. Click Next.
11. Ensure that the correct location is highlighted in the folder list. Click Next.
12. Click Finish. The 2013-2014 Master Calendar dates have now been imported into your Outlook calendar.
If you need assistance, please contact Terri Ellis at (989) 774-2100
Additional Information of Interest:
For MAC devices running OSX Version 10.6+
download and install the Remote Desktop
from the Apple App Store. Then download and
save the Connection File linked above.
For MAC devices running versions previous to
OSX 10.6, please download and install the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client
for MAC 2.1.1. Then download and save the
Connection File linked above.
Forms and Memos
CEPI listing of state forms (.pdf)
PSA Authorizer Security Agreement (.pdf)
MDE Communications Memos Page
Photo Release Form (.pdf)