The Governor John Engler Center for Charter Schools (Center) constantly works to provide accurate and up-to-date information to school administrators. The resources provided here are key to each administratorís job of ensuring a quality learning environment for their students.
The 2012-2013 Master Calendar of Reporting Requirements forms and documents are now available!
1. Save the 2013-2014 Master Calendar Excel file to the location of your choice (desktop, C: drive, etc.)
2. Right click on Mailbox and select "New folder..." A dialog box will open.
3. Enter a name for which you want to call the Master Calendar items.
4. Select "Calendar Items" from the drop down menu under "Folder Contains:"
5. Select OK.
6. Select File, Open, Import
8. Click on "Import from another program or file." Click Next.
9. Click on "Microsoft Excel 97-2003." Click Next.
10. Click Browse and locate the Excel file which was downloaded from the website. Click Next.
11. Ensure that the correct location is highlighted in the folder list. Click Next.
12. Click Finish. The 2013-2014 Master Calendar dates have now been imported into your Outlook calendar.
If you need assistance, please contact Terri Ellis at (989) 774-2100